Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tax Time Reform

Normally, I file our tax returns a few minutes before midnight on the due date. Now and then it's a few minutes after the deadline. I'm proud to say, I expect to break a record and file a day or two early this year. Okay, those who know me well are shaking their heads and rolling their eyes in disbelief. They know I'm an inveterate procrastinator, an incurable optimist, and a total failure at time management. They have all heard me make wonderful promises I can't keep.
Reviewing 2016 and starting 2017... Yippee!

Several years ago, I promised to actually write my "memoirs," and have written bits and pieces here and there. But I've gotten completely bogged down as to how to get them in a readable form that's easy to add to and correct, and also easy to publish and store. Hence they are not progressing at all.

And then there is the BLOG, or should I say blogS since I have had several. One is still out there but I can't get access, another was written as a part of a church communication/website, and there was one as part of my own domain, ionanet.com which is no more. and finally this one which is an on-again-off again affair I have abandoned for months at a time.

Okay, so I am doing the taxes... And writing a blog post in the midst of that! And I shared a bit of a memoir on Facebook. How awesome am I?
I wonder if anyone ever actually wrote their memoirs all on Facebook...

Yep, getting things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment